How It Works
1)Choose a resolution to keep throughout January. It can be whatever you want, but it must be positive (i.e. it can’t be to give up something or to lose weight – however it can be to do exercise.)
2) Make a group with your friends and decide which resolutions you are going to keep (they can be individual or collective).
3) Subscribe to the blog and register your team name, individual group members and resolutions by writing it in the comments.
4) I will create a page called Groups and then an individual page for each group where you can comment on your process, tell any funny stories and display photos of the events and the activities.
5) Each person needs to be sponsored £2.50, or whatever your currency is, for every week they sucesfully maintain their resolution. For example: week 1 no, week 2 yes, week 3 yes, week 4 yes means your sponsor has to donate £7.50.
6) At the end of the month your personal sponsor will donatei into the challengeforcharity justgiving account the amount you raised under your name.
7) This total will be added together with the rest of your groups and then divided by the number of members to produce a group average. This average will be entered into a spreadsheet to produce a table of levels of performance. So, the challenge is on 🙂
8) The groups will stay together for February’s challenge.
Shop Blisstree: Get This $12 Eco-Friendly Journal and Start Your New Year’s Resolution Early (blisstree.com)